Valley West Hospital, located in Sandwich, IL, is expanding to better meet the needs of patients and family members.
KishHealth Foundation supports the caring mission of KishHealth System’s not for profit entities by cultivating relationships to provide funds and other resources needed to enhance our community-owned health system.
KishHealth Foundation was established in 1988 as the philanthropic arm
of the KishHealth System. The Foundation
is organized under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, and operates as
a not-for-profit charitable organization.
The Health Foundation supports the KishHealth Center for Family Health, DeKalb County Hospice, Kishwaukee Community Hospital, and Valley West Community Hospital. As always, unrestricted donations to the Foundation allow the most flexibility in furthering our healthcare mission.
- Employees give to Heart of Hospital Campaign - 04.26.13
- Genoa-Kingston Fire Department Donates to The Cacner Center - 04.22.13
- Local patron honoring employees in new patient wing - 04.04.13
- Ladies Night Out Donates to Cancer Center - 03.15.13
- VIDEO: Valley West Community Hospital Expansion Video - 03.15.13
- VIDEO: Susan Booker Testimonial - DeKalb County Hospice in DeKalb, IL - 03.15.13
Newsletters - archive